Greenhand FFA Degree Qualifications
To be eligible to receive the Greenhand FFA Degree from the chapter, a member must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Be enrolled in agriculture education and have satisfactory plans for a supervised agriculture experience program.
- Learn and explain the FFA Creed, motto, salute, and FFA mission statement.
- Describe and explain the meaning of the FFA emblem and colors.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the FFA Code of Ethics and the proper use of the FFA jacket.
- Demonstate a knowledge of the history of the organization, the chapter constitution and bylaws and the chapter Program of Activities.
- Personally own or have access to the Official FFA Manual and the Official FFA Student Handbook.
- Submit written application for the Greenhand FFA Degree.