American FFA Degree Qualifications
FFA members who qualify for the American FFA Degree:
- Have received a Greenhand FFA Degree, Chapter FFA Degree and State FFA Degree.
- Have been FFA members for at least three years.
- Have completed at least three years (540 hours) of high school agriculture classes, or 2 years of high school agriculture classes and one year of college agriculture classes (360 hours.)
- Have graduated from high school one year prior to the National FFA Convention at which their degree will be awarded.
- Have maintained detailed SAE records, which demonstrate outstanding planning, managerial and financial skills.
- Have earned and productively invested at least $7,500, or have earned and productively invested at least $1,500 and worked 2,250 hours beyond scheduled school hours through their SAEs.
- Have a record of outstanding leadership skills.
- Have a record of participating in community service activities.
- Have maintained a “C” grade average or better.
- Updated Community Service Requirements